Blend Sweets Cheesecake Baos - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Nov 28, 2021

Blend Sweets Cheesecake Baos - Los Angeles

 

L.A. has lots of unique and delicious food. Here are freshly made blend sweets cheesecake baos. ⁠ 

Unfortunately, these were not what I expected. Basically, all you can taste is cream cheese cream inside, can't taste much flavor. Also, I'm not a big fan of cheese so maybe that's why I didn't like it much. I did like hazelnut butter rose. It has Nutella kinda chocolate spread inside. 
Try it yourself and let me know what you think. 


You can DM thru Instagram. Venmo only.

Follow me on Instagram. Updated daily! @vegasandfood



Matcha⁠ / Ube with chunks of purple yam⁠ / Brown sugar with homemade boba⁠ / Thai Milk Tea⁠ / Cookies n’ cream⁠ / Candied smoked bacon⁠ / Hazelnut Butter Rose 




 

No comments:
Write comments