Baby Cakes - The M resort, Las Vegas - Vegas and Food

Oct 24, 2010

Baby Cakes - The M resort, Las Vegas

 

I wanted to go to Hash House A Go Go at the M resort, but there were people waiting in line, and we didn't wanna wait for an hour, so I decided to go to Baby Cakes instead.

I'm very happy that I got to try some pastries here, because my raspberry danish and panettone were really good. I also asked if they have frappuccino, it's not on the menu, but they said they can make it.


























































caramel frappuccino



















chocolate eclair $4.50
lots of cream














Raspberry danish $2.75














vanilla orange panettone $2.75





























Rating (food): 4.2 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Baby Cakes (The M resort)
12300 Las Vegas Blvd S
Henderson, NV 89044

(702) 797-1000

Sun. – Thur. 6:00am – 10:00pm
Fri. – Sat. 6:00am – 11:00pm

http://www.themresort.com/dining/babycakes.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/baby-cakes-henderson



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments