Dine L.A. dinner at Roy's - Downtown, Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Oct 12, 2010

Dine L.A. dinner at Roy's - Downtown, Los Angeles

 

I had $20 gift card here, at Roy's so I decided to come here and it was my first time at Roy's. My friend said sushi at Roy's aren't good so I only ordered one piece, plus salmon sushi roll from Prix Fixe menu but they were fine by me. The service was a little slow, because it was a busy dinner time, but they were very nice.

Sorry that pics aren't good quality. I wish I had my digital SLR camera with me but I didn't.



























menu

















































dessert menu


















Complimentary Edamame













Dine L.A. Prix Fixe Menu $35.95













Crispy curried salmon sushi roll from Prix Fixe Menu
Thai basil sweet 'n' sour



























Sirloin Au Poivre from Prix Fixe Menu
Roasted shallot demi glaze













Sirloin was tasty, mashed potato has no taste.













Chai tea cheesecake from Prix Fixe Menu
Black tea chantilly peppercorn anglaise

Rich flavor, if you don't like Chai tea, you may not like it.













Shiso Maguro (Albacore) $3.50 a piece













Roy's roasted macadamia nut crusted Mahi Mahi $28.95
with lobster butter sauce

My friend ordered it as "RARE" but it was overcooked and my friend was very unhappy, but after my friend finished eating, they made new one, and my friend loved the second time.













cappuccino
Don't order cappuccino here. Not good.













"Omakase" bento box $13.50
chocolate mousse, brownie with vanilla ice cream, apple pie, panna cotta, green tea mochi ice cream with fruits













I love desserts, and this bento box filled with pastries like a dream. It's really fun and good way to try little bit of everything.













there is a piece of brownie under vanilla ice cream but the brownie was hard like a rock, couldn't eat it.













Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Roy's
800 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90017

(213) 488-4994

Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 10 pm
Fri 11:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sat 5 pm - 10:30 pm
Sun 5 pm - 9 pm


http://www.roysrestaurant.com/index.asp

http://www.yelp.com/biz/roys-restaurant-los-angeles

Roy's on Urbanspoon

Roy's Restaurant in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments