Heu - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Oct 15, 2010

Heu - Koreatown

 

When I was looking for late night drinking place in Koreatown, I found this place on Yelp. When I was here on Sunday night, there were almost no customers.

I love this place, specially their apple soju. I wanna go back for their pineapple soju and yakult soju. I just have no idea what yakult soju tastes like. The food was average.















menu






























complimentary cucumber sticks













Apple Soju $20
It's like drinking apple juice, but once you finish drinking the bottle, I could feel my face was getting hot. You pour soju into frozen apple cup. Love that idea.













complimentary fried eggs













Fish cake skewer $2.99
It was served in a big bowl with soup



























Black pork sausage $2.99













Quail egg bacon $2.99













sishamo $1.99













korean BBQ $3.99
The meat was a little tough, but I like the flavor.














Rating (food): 3.9 / 5
Rating (service): 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Heu
3959 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90189

(213) 386-5477

http://www.yelp.com/biz/heu-los-angeles



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

1 comment:
Write comments