Intelligentsia - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Oct 4, 2010

Intelligentsia - Pasadena

 

Intelligentsia, the place I wanted to go for long time. I love coffee, I love cappuccino, and definitely this is one of the place you wanna go for good coffee after your meal.




























All pastries looks good













Here's what I got. I couldn't decide between two muffins, so I got both muffins and cappuccino.













cappuccino $3.50
Delicious and so pretty. Warm heart, that's what I need













blackberry muffin, and bacon and mustard muffin $3.50 each













bacon and mustard muffin













Both muffins were very good, but I like bacon and mustard muffin better than blackberry.



























Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Intelligentsia
55 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103

(626) 578-1270

Mon-Fri 6 am - 10 pm
Sat-Sun 7 am - 10 pm

http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/intelligentsia-coffee-and-tea-pasadena

Intelligentsia Cafe on Urbanspoon

Intelligentsia Pasadena Cafe in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments