Mil Hama Bakery - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Oct 29, 2010

Mil Hama Bakery - Koreatown

 

It's located in the same shopping mall with Hollys Coffee.
I bought two breads, one with vegetables, and the other one with nuts. The total was $3.15.








































Ham and jalapeno, little spicy, I like this combination. Love this tasty bread.

































































There are raisins, almonds, and maybe chestnuts in it. It was heavy when I had it in my hand. So much nuts in it. Again, I love it.

















Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes


MilHama Bakery
3450 W 6th St Ste 108
Los Angeles,CA 90020

(213) 385-0404

http://www.yelp.com/biz/milhama-bakery-los-angeles


Milhama Bakery on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments