Susan Feniger's Street - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Oct 7, 2010

Susan Feniger's Street - Los Angeles

 

I came here, at Susan Feniger's Street with 30% off black board eats coupon. I think we were lucky, because if we were here 10 minutes late, then we probably had to wait for the tables.

*Reservation recommended.

Service was good, very helpful, and I could get to meet with Susan Feniger!

I like the fact that they have very simple menu. You don't want restaurants with hundreds of menu.The type of food is Asian-inspired street food.

My friend told me, he saw two celebrities, but I didn't recognize anybody. Well, I don't watch TV and I don't know American TV stars.




































drink menu












 

menu













dessert menu


















Complimentary gooey curry flavor rice crispy












Tequila Tamarindo $10













Kaya toast $11
toasted bread spread thick with coconut jam; served with a soft fried egg drizzled in dark soy and white pepper













If you come here, this is a must try item. Although, if you don't like coconut, you may not like it, like my friend didn't like it, I'm not crazy about coconut either, but I like these Kaya toast. You dip that toast to fried egg and sauce.













Brazilian Acaraje $7
small black eyed pea fritters with palm oil, garlic, and cilantro; stuffed with citrus cabbage slaw and malagueta chile sauce

It was very good. Recommended.

























Tatsutage fried chicken
$15
marinated with soy, mirin, and sake, crispy fried in rice batter and topped with spicy kewpie mayonnaise sauce

I think some of the pieces were dark meat, but I still liked it. Tasty. But overpriced.













Brioche (cheese) burger $13
with all natural angus beef, homemade pickles, and yuzu kosho mayonnaise on a brioche bun













The burger was really big. It's tasty and very good.













Macchiato $4












Egyptian basbousa cake $7
with lime curd, whipped cream and fresh berries

Just like I thought, it was too sweet for me and I didn't like it so much. I wish I got rhubarb strawberry crisp instead.













Thai tea creme caramel $7
I liked this one a lot. It's Thai tea flavor, but it's also similar to pumpkin, but really not.












 

Susan Feniger
Everybody was taking pictures with her and I did too.



















Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 4.2 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Susan Feniger's Street
742 N Highland
Los Angeles, CA 90038

(323) 203-0500

http://www.eatatstreet.com/flash.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/susan-fenigers-street-los-angeles

Susan Feniger's Street on Urbanspoon

STREET Restaurant by Susan Feniger in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments