Le Oriental Bistro - Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Oct 24, 2011

Le Oriental Bistro - Hollywood

 

I can't believe this place is still in the business. I was in the area, and I decided to eat here. I figured they probably have lunch special, and yes, they do have lunch special, until 3 pm. I got here like 3:10pm or something, I asked them if they are still serving lunch special, and they said no, but they can do it for me. I just have to place my order right away. Ok, but there are 50 items under lunch special.
Some of the items are good deal, for example, they have kung pao chicken and that's $8.50 but you can get for $5.95 at lunch special, beef with snow peas is $9.50, but it's $5.95 at lunch. I wish I ordered that.

Anyway, the lunch special served with soup, rice, and spring roll, Mon-Fri 11:30am-3pm. The food was average.































menu













lunch special


















Egg drop soup
This egg drop soup was different from what I expected. It was more like sweet and sour soup, except it's not sweet or sour.













spring roll













Fried rice
Not so good. It was like rice mixed with soy sauce.













Deep fried tofu with veggies $5.95








































Rating : 3.5 / 5
Service: 3.3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Le Oriental Bistro
1710 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028

(323) 462-3388

http://www.yelp.com/biz/le-oriental-bistro-los-angeles

Le Oriental Bistro on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments