Swork coffee - Eagle Rock - Vegas and Food

Nov 1, 2011

Swork coffee - Eagle Rock

 

After eating at Oinkster, I was browsing yelp to see if there are any other places I wanna try in the area, and I found this highly rated coffee place on yelp. According to their website, this place was chosen "Best Kid-Friendly Coffeehouse" for LA magazine's Best of LA 2006 issue, and also Sunset Magazine's "Five Great Coffeehouses". Of course, that was like 5 years ago..










































































Eagle roca sworkuccino (s) $4.25
My blended coffee drink was very good. I liked it a lot, but I think it's too expensive. Prices are $4.25 (S), $4.75 (M), and $5.55 (L).


























Double Espresso



























Rating : 3.9 / 5
Service: N/A
Repeat: Yes

Swork Coffee
2160 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041

(323) 258-5600

Mon-Sun 6 am - 10 pm

http://www.swork.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/swork-coffee-los-angeles

Swork on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments