Bouchon Bakery - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

Nov 3, 2011

Bouchon Bakery - Beverly Hills

 

Finally, Thomas Keller's Bouchon bakery opened in Los Angeles, back in August. I've been wanting to try bakery since their opening and yes, I happened to be in the area!

They do not have a big selection of baked goods, and the prices are higher than average. I tried two kinds of croissant and macaron. I LOVED macaron but my croissant.. they were good, but I prefer Bottega Louie better. I tried pastries in Vegas and it was great. I was hoping I can get the same delicious pastries here too, but it wasn't good as the Bouchon bakery in Vegas. Still, I'm willing to go back and try something else.




























































































































drink menu



















Cherry chocolate croissant $4.25













Buttery (little too much for me), lots of chocolate inside. Yum.













Pumpkin macaron $3.25
Spiced pumpkin, pumpkin caramel compote inside
It was REALLY delicious.













Croissant $3
Croissant looked very good from food showcase, but somehow my croissant didn't look delicious, and it was good, but not what I expected.













There are tables outside, so you can just come here by yourself like I did, and eat. Pretty nice.













Rating: 3.9 / 5
Service: N / A
Repeat: Yes

Bouchon Bakery
235 N Canon Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(310) 271-9910

Mon-Sun 7 am - 7 pm

http://www.bouchonbakery.com/beverlyhills

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bouchon-bakery-beverly-hills

Bouchon Bakery on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments