Patisserie Chantilly - Lomita, CA (2) - Vegas and Food

Nov 2, 2011

Patisserie Chantilly - Lomita, CA (2)

 

It's been 4 years since last time I was here and I'm so glad it's still there. This place is getting more popular now, most items were already sold out around 5pm. I wanted to get their signature Choux, but it was sold out (When I got there, someone else bought all of them). Oh well, too bad, but it's ok, next time. So I got something I never had before. Oh my god, both of my dessert were soooo gooooood. Elegant, simple, not too sweet, and delicious. My personal top 5 dessert place in L.A. Recommended.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2007













































Goma Blanc Manger $3.45
combination of white sesame flavored cream and kinako
Melt in your mouth. Super soft. Simply delicious.













Passion $4.25
signature rare cheesecake filled with passion fruit gelee and sauce



























Rating: 4.5 / 5
Service: N / A
Repeat: Yes


Patisserie Chantilly
2383 Lomita Blvd. #104
Lomita, CA 90717
(310) 257-9454

New business hours:
Mon &Tuesday: closed
Wed-Sun 11 am - 7:00 pm


www.patisseriechantilly.com

http://www.yelp.com/biz/patisserie-chantilly-lomita

Pâtisserie Chantilly on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments