Yummy pastries by Valerie Confections - Vegas and Food

Jun 24, 2012

Yummy pastries by Valerie Confections

 

When I was at Hester street fair in Hollywood, I saw Valerie confections. I was so excite about it.They didn't have any samples of their pastries, but they did have some preserves to taste. I tasted and it was simply delicious. It remind me of the jams I used to eat when I was living in Japan. No high fructose corn syrup, all natural ingredients. So delicious. But I didn't get it. I got some pastries.























Orange red apricot & basil cream galette (left), and corn & cherry scone (right). I think it was $5 + $3, total $8. I can't remember, but it was somewhere between $6-$8. They were both absolutely delicious but overpriced.












Orange red apricot & basil cream galette. Basil cream is very interesting. I had to try it.













Corn & cherry scone














Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service):3 / 5
Repeat:Yes

Valerie Confections
3360 W 1st St
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(213) 739-8149

Mon-Sat 10 am - 6 pm

http://www.valerieconfections.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/valerie-confections-los-angeles

  Valerie Confections on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments