Grandma Kim's Family Diner - Canoga Park, CA - Vegas and Food

Feb 12, 2007

Grandma Kim's Family Diner - Canoga Park, CA

 

Grandma Kim's Family Diner in Canoga Park, CA. I wasn't crazy about "banchan" here, but my husband really liked kimchi here (he usually almost never eats).
I ordered BBQ short ribs & soon tofu combination $14.99, and my husband ordered soon tofu.

















banchan
































pan fried dumplings $8.99 (tasted different from Japanese potstickers)














BBQ short ribs (It was very difficult to eat because it has bones and the meat was hard, BUT the taste was soooo good. Whatever they use for the sauce or marinade, it was just so good.)














My small size Hot Tofu Pot (soon tofu)















My husband's Hot Tofu Pot $7.99 (with beef, onions and egg, topped with mushrooms & green onion)
































Grandma Kim's Family Diner
8384 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Canoga Park, CA 91304

Grandma Kims Family Diner on Urbanspoon

3 comments:
Write comments