Ramen Nippon - Reseda, CA - Vegas and Food

Feb 23, 2007

Ramen Nippon - Reseda, CA

 

Ramen Nippon in Reseda. The best ramen restaurant in L.A. so far. Everything tasted like I used to have in Japan, it was just so good. My husband ordered Sutamina Hiyashi Ramen, it's a cold noodles. I ordered shio ramen with fried rice and gyoza combo. I really liked fried rice here. My ramen soup was so tasty. 3 day later, I said maybe we should go there again. This is the place that you wanna go back again, again, and again.


Sutamina Hiyashi Ramen $7.30 (Chashu, cucumber, tomato, green onoin, and lettuce)














Shio Ramen $6.10














Small fried rice and gyoza $4.75










































Ramen Nippon
6900 Reseda Blvd
Reseda, CA 91335
(818) 345-5946
*Cash ONLY

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ramen-nippon-reseda

Ramen Nippon on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments