Grand Opening Orochon Ramen - Burbank - Vegas and Food

Jul 1, 2012

Grand Opening Orochon Ramen - Burbank

 

Orochon Ramen just opened up their second location in Burbank. This place is huge. I came here on Grand Opening day, everything was 50% off. I ordered soy sauce ramen and half fried rice. The total was under $6.  The service was really slow. We also asked for separate checks when we placed our orders, our server brought us one check. I also wish they have half size ramen. I've heard and read so many negative reviews about ramen, so I really didn't wanna full size of bowl. I just wanted to try a small portion of their ramen. Well, at least it was half price.















menu














on the side of the table












Green tea













Dumpling $3.50
Pan fried dumplings stuffed with pork and assorted vegetables. Dumpling was good.













Half fried rice $3.75












The flavor was not bad, but rice was mushy.













Soy sauce ramen (with level 4) $6.95
A soy sauce and pork-based broth served with mushrooms, bell peppers, bamboo, green onions, and pork.













In my opinion, I don't think bell peppers and ramen match together. Also I didn't like the noodle. And I wish they use chasyu, not small pieces of pork. This is more like Chinese noodle soup, not really Japanese style ramen.













Salt Ramen $6.95 + extra tofu $2
A salt and pork-based broth served with mushrooms, bell peppers, bamboo, green onions, and pork.














Cold noodle (Available summer time only) $7.25
I had a bite, it was better than regular ramen. Get this instead of their regular ramen.













Rating : 2.9 / 5
Service: 2.5 / 5
Repeat: No

Orochon Ramen 
220 N San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502

(818) 845-0817

http://www.orochon-ramen.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/orochon-ramen-burbank

Orochon Ramen  on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments