Frances bakery - Little Tokyo (3) - Vegas and Food

Aug 2, 2013

Frances bakery - Little Tokyo (3)

 

I came here to try their cronut. There were three different cronuts and I got blueberry.
I was really disappointed. My donut didn't have much flavor and jam. It was extra greasy, like I was eating deep fried dough soaked in sugar oil bath.
I like cronut at DK's donut 100 times better.

CLICK HERE and HERE for more pics.














Frances donut (aka cronut)$3.85













Very tiny amount of blueberry jam inside. 













Rating: 2 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Frances Bakery & Coffee
404 E. 2nd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 680-4899

Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sat 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/frances-bakery-and-coffee-los-angeles

Frances Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments