Yelp elite event: X Games 2013 and Fleming's - Vegas and Food

Aug 7, 2013

Yelp elite event: X Games 2013 and Fleming's

 

I attended Yelp elite event recently for X Games 2013 sneak preview and free food at Fleming's. This event was awesome, as always. It was such a great opportunity. And I loved everything I ate at Fleming's.

I posted more pics of X Games on facebook, if you wanna see more.















Practicing BMX












After that, we all walked to Fleming's.














White and red wines













housemade potato chips













(BIG) shrimp cocktails












lamb chops.. I can't remember how many I ate. I probably had more than 5 each lamb and shrimps.












Beef on skewers













calamari













crab!













chocolate was super rich













http://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-x-games-and-flemings-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments