Baby Blues BBQ - Venice, CA - Vegas and Food

Aug 12, 2010

Baby Blues BBQ - Venice, CA

 

Baby Blues BBQ in Venice, CA. Some of their food was good, but some weren't. Also the service was very slow.


































menu














lunch special



















look at this drink cup














bbq sauce














The Razorback $12.95
1/3 Rack Baby Back with Pulled Pork (served with one fixin, cornbread, and soda). We also ordered one extra fixin.













I tasted ribs and it was tasty. mashed potato was bland. I thought cornbread was ok, but my friend didn't like it at all.













mac & cheese and mashed potato













Pulled pork sandwich (served with one fixin and soda) $10













I choose sweet mashed potato for my fixin (and my friend gave me some corn bread). Also I was supposed to get soda, but our waitress didn't bring me soda until I ask for it, but because we were having hard time getting our waitress, I didn't get my soda until I almost finished eating.













I was hoping they do serve good North Carolina style pulled pork BBQ sandwich, but my pulled pork was just so fatty and not enough flavor (I guess that's why they have so many bottles of sauce on the table). I also didn't like my bread so much. There was coleslaw between pulled pork and bun.


























Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes for ribs

Baby Blues BBQ
444 Lincoln blvd.
Venice, CA 90291

(310) 396-7675

Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11:30 am - 11 pm
Sun 12 pm - 10 pm

http://www.babybluesvenice.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/baby-blues-bbq-venice

Baby Blues Bar-B-Q on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments