Nicole's Cafe - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Aug 21, 2010

Nicole's Cafe - Koreatown

 

Nicole's cafe, located inside Koreatown Plaza (next to Chinese restaurant).
I couldn't decide what to order for my drink, so I got the one recommended by the lady who works here.





















































boba coffee drink and cheesecake



















My boba drink and my cheesecake, they were both very good. Cheesecake was very rich and not too sweet, which is good thing.














Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Nicole's Gourmet Coffee & Chocolate Shop(Koreatown Plaza)
928 S Western Ave Ste 145
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213) 380-4717

http://www.yelp.com/biz/nicoles-gourmet-coffee-and-chocolate-shop-los-angeles


No comments:
Write comments