Osteria Mozza - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Aug 14, 2010

Osteria Mozza - Los Angeles

 

Osteria Mozza on Melrose avenue. I got here around 7pm and this place was packed. I waited about 5-10 minutes. A small portion of the food, expensive, but good food.


























menu (2010)














menu (2010)














amuse bouche


























Spaghetti with ragu
I didn't taste it, but my friend liked it.













Fazzoletti with rabbit sausage & rosemary $18
I liked my pasta. Tasty. But I barely see some meat on my pasta.














Cappuccino
I wish they brought my cappucino with dessert. They brought my cappuccino after I finished my dessert.














Bombolini $12














huckleberry marmellata & vanilla gelato















Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 3.6 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Osteria Mozza
6602 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038

(323) 297-0100

Mon-Fri 5:30 pm - 11 pm
Sat 5 pm - 11 pm
Sun 5 pm - 10 pm

http://www.mozza-la.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/osteria-mozza-los-angeles

Osteria Mozza on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments