California Donuts - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Aug 10, 2010

California Donuts - Koreatown

 

I was craving for donuts so I checked yelp to see if there is a donut shop near where I live and I found this place. This Asian lady told me they are having some special, buy 3 donuts and get 1 free. So I got 4 donuts for $2.40, that's 60 cents each! I also got croissant. I wasn't planning to get their croissant, but when I saw their teriyaki chicken croissant, I just had to try it. Because I have never seen teriyaki croissant before.










































buy 3 get 1 free (80 cents each), total $2.40
glazed, sugar, crumb donut (cinnamon flavor), and buttermilk with chocolate













teriyaki chicken croissant $2.40













Chicken was actually tasty, but it wasn't like teriyaki.















Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

California Donuts
3540 W 3rd St
Los Angeles,CA 90020

(213) 385-3318

open 24 hours

http://www.cadonuts.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/california-donuts-los-angeles-2

California Donut on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments