Dandelion - Koreatown Plaza (CLOSED) - Vegas and Food

Aug 26, 2010

Dandelion - Koreatown Plaza (CLOSED)

 

Dandelion inside Koreatown Plaza. Unfortunately, when I was here recently, I noticed they were closed. These pics were from back in April and I visited twice.

































menu













banchan
it's buffet style. Isn't that great!?













At this visit, me and my friend ordered beef and chicken. I think it was Sambap Jeongsik.













all you can eat banchan













so much food













chicken













beef













Here's the pics from another visit.

Sambap Jeongsik with pork $7.99
I shared one order of Sambap Jeongsik with two people and our bill was $11.96.



























lots of vegetables with dandelion













I think it was miso





















































































































Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Dandelion
928 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments