il Chianti - Lomita, CA - Vegas and Food

Aug 3, 2010

il Chianti - Lomita, CA

 

Japanese Italian restaurant in L.A, but I felt like I was in Tokyo. The style of food and service, this place really reminds me of Japan.

I ordered their lunch special, "pasta & main brunch set" $18 and my friend ordered "main course brunch set" $16.

Main Course brunch set - salad, antipasto, fish with rice, dessert, iced tea.

pasta & main brunch set - Ii ordered with cafe latte, bread, pasta and pork, salad, antipasto, dessert.































brunch course menu













cafe latte













iced tea, comes with Japanese gum syrup













bread













soft shell crab rolls $11
comes with Japanese miso sauce & special mayo sauce
one is male, the other one is female crab. It was good.













Antipasto mist













I liked everything.













salad













My friend's entree, fish













My entree, pasta and pork













I ordered my pasta with no cheese, but there were cheese and our waitress told me "Oh, I thought that's for pork", but I said I can't eat cheese, and I meant no cheese on everything. Anyway, she brought me new one. Pasta was fine.













my pork was very salty and wasn't good.













Tiramisu













Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

il Chianti
24503 Narbonne Ave
Lomita, CA 90717

(310) 325-5000

Tue-Sat 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Tue-Sat 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Sun 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm

http://www.il-chianti.com/il_la.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/il-chianti-lomita

Il Chianti on Urbanspoon


Il Chianti in Los Angeles on Fooddigger


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments