Ma Dang Gook Soo - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Aug 9, 2010

Ma Dang Gook Soo - Koreatown

 

My Korean friend brought me here. 99% customers were korean. I went to with my korean friend, so I don't know if they speak any English. The menu was very simple.

































menu


















banchan













I think this is radish pickles













kimchi













kimchi













#2. Noodles (hot anchovy soup) $6.95













The noodle was similar to Japanese somen noodles. So much food. So simple, but so tasty. This soup has so much flavor. The lady told us this soup is usually served at the weddings in Korea. She said it's happy food.













Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Ma Dang Gook Soo
869 S Western Ave Ste 1
Los Angeles,CA 90005

(213) 487-6008

Mon-Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ma-dang-gook-soo-los-angeles


Ma Dang Gook So on Urbanspoon
Ma Dang Gook Soo in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments