Tonkatsu House - Koreatown Plaza food court (Revisited) - Vegas and Food

Aug 23, 2010

Tonkatsu House - Koreatown Plaza food court (Revisited)

 

Tonkatsu House again. This time, I ordered teriyaki chicken. I also had to wait 5-10 minutes for my order.

CLICK HERE for pics of Squid on rice














display. it looks like also comes with macaroni salad or something, but I didn't get it.














Here's my teriyaki chicken. I think it was $6.50.



















comes with kimchi and soup














My teriyaki chicken was tasty, good, and big portion. I couldn't finish eating all and I had some leftover so I microwaved, but it wasn't good. So don't microwave it.





























Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): N/A
Repeat: Yes



Tonkatsu House (Koreatown Plaza Food Court)
928 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213) 383-3781

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tonkatsu-house-los-angeles


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments