California Burrito Grill - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Feb 28, 2012

California Burrito Grill - Koreatown

 

Thanks to Groupon, I got free $10 credits so I decided to use it at this place. Yes, all the food below were totally free. Since I'm not familiar with Mexican food, I was keep asking questions to the guy but he was very nice and helped me a lot. I basically got whatever he recommended.
















menu



















Well, I guess one is pork and one is beef. For tacos, you choose any meat you want. They'll give you so much meat.













Taco $1.95












Taco $1.95












Burrito $5.95
meat, rice, beans, salsa, and sauce













Rating: 3.6 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

California Burrito Grill
4059 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90020

 (213) 389-7770

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 1 am

http://www.eatcbg.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/california-burrito-grill-los-angeles

 California Burrito Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments