Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill - Vegas and Food

Feb 14, 2012

Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill

 

I had my birthday free meal at Rubio's. I think it was free up to $7 or something. So my burrito was maybe around $6-$7? Well, it was free. I do know the burrito is high calories. I was trying to pick healthy one and ended up getting healthmex chicken burrito. I also tried to not eat too much chips since they are high calories too. Yeah, I think that small portion of chips has easily 200kcal.

Click the links below for more Rubio's food pics.
LINK1 LINK2 LINK3















Healthmex chicken burrito












Grilled chicken with rice, black beans, salsa fresca and roasted chipotle salsa. Wrapped a toasted whole grain tortilla.














Rating: 3 / 5
Service: 2.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Rubio's
12007 Wilshire Blvd.
West. Los Angeles, CA 90025

310-231-7006
Mon-Sat 10 am - 10 pm
Sun 10:30 am - 9 pm

http://www.rubios.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rubios-fresh-mexican-grill-west-los-angeles

 Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments