Plan Check Kitchen + Bar - West L.A. - Vegas and Food

Feb 20, 2012

Plan Check Kitchen + Bar - West L.A.

 

Another new delicious burger place is opening on Sawtelle. Food's from a former Umami guy. It's still soft opening, I was lucky that I could try this place through Thrillist and got 30% off on food. They don't open to the public until the 22nd.

Our drinking glasses smelled like an eggshell. I couldn't drink water. I asked to change the glass to the new one right before we leave.
















menu












PCB $10
Akaushi red wagyu beef, ketchup leather, savory onions, mixed pickles, crunch bun













I don't know how they did it, but the burger was tasty. I really enjoyed crunchy toasted bun.












Southern fry sandwich $10
smokey fried jidori chicken, duck breast ham, pickles













There were two big pieces of chicken! Fried chicken was very juicy. I enjoyed combination of fried chicken, duck ham, and crunch bun. I really like this crunch bun.














Fresh cut fries $5
Skin on kennebecs, beef tallow, smoked salt, fresh ketchup.
I liked ketchup. It was sweet with a touch of spiciness. 












Cruller donuts $5
cooked to order, cream, banana















Rating: 4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Plan Check Kitchen + Bar
1800 Sawtelle Blvd
West Los Angeles, CA 90025

(310) 288-6500

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 12 am
Fri-Sat 11 am - 2 am

http://www.plancheckbar.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/plan-check-west-los-angeles

 Plan Check Kitchen + Bar (opens 22 Feb 2012) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments