Joan's on Third - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Feb 17, 2012

Joan's on Third - Los Angeles

 

I am a dessertholic. I found one of my favorite place in L.A.  I've been wanting to come here for so long and now I'm in love. It was raining but still this place was busy. You can eat here or just grab some sandwiches or pastries to go. They also carry cheese, coffee, tea, etc. Check their website. They have breakfast and lunch menu online.

So pretty here.
















You can buy some quality coffee here




















































Pretzel croissant $2.50
I never had pretzel croissant so I had to try it. 












Frutti di Bosco
It was probably around $5.
I'm in love. Oh my.. all I can say is SOOOO GOOD. It's like frozen chantilly cream between tart, topped with berries. This dessert was one of the best dessert I've had in 2011.
































Rating: 5 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Joan's on Third
8350 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048

(323) 655-2285

Mon-Sat 8 am - 8 pm
Sun 8 am - 6 pm

http://www.joansonthird.com/
 
http://www.yelp.com/biz/joans-on-third-los-angeles

 Joan's on Third on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments