Crumbs bake shop - Larchmont L.A. - Vegas and Food

Feb 3, 2012

Crumbs bake shop - Larchmont L.A.

 

Every time I'm in the area, I like to stop by at Crumbs even I'm not buying anything. Because it's so fun to just look all the yummy cupcakes. Also I like to check out "cup cake of the week".

Cupcakes are pretty sweet here. When I got Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler Cupcake back in 2010  I actually liked it a lot but when I got choco covered strawberry cupcake 3 days ago, it was too sweet for me.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2010

And if you are wondering about calories, check this website.
























Chocolate croissant $2.75













It was better than it looks














Iced coffee - It was free every Friday with four-square checkin. No more though.














awwww How cute is that.
















Chocolate covered strawberry $3.75
I follow crumbs on twitter and I won a coupon for a free cupcake and this is what I chose.















Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Crumbs bake shop
216 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(323) 464-8400   

Mon-Thu 8 am - 10 pm
Fri 8 am - 11 pm
Sat 9 am - 11 pm
Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://www.crumbs.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/crumbs-bake-shop-los-angeles



Crumbs Bake Shop on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments