Stall 239 - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Apr 5, 2013

Stall 239 - Koreatown

 

Newly opened street food stand in Koreatown. Everything under $5 (ok, except one item). I couldn't make my mind between the angry bird and the kalbi smash. I also wanted deep fried PB&J but I got the angry bird because that's what they recommended.

There are no tables. Only for to go.













I see B rating..












menu












They gave me some lollipop chicken wings to try. It was coated with spicy sauce












The angry bird $4.99
Taiwanese style fried chicken breast served on a buttery Hawaiian roll topped with mashed potato












Originally they serve with coleslaw but I got mine with mashed potato. Taiwanese style fried chicken was seasoned with five spices.















Rating: 3.7 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Stall 239
239 S Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(213) 380-2399

Mon-Fri 11 am - 9 pm
Sat 11 am - 10 pm

http://www.stall239.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/stall-239-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments