Tarte Tatin Bakery - Beverly Hills (revisited) - Vegas and Food

Apr 25, 2013

Tarte Tatin Bakery - Beverly Hills (revisited)

 

I had some errands in the area today so I stopped by here.  I had some questions so I was asking, like what's inside the pastries, but I just couldn't hear at all what the cashier guy was saying. I felt so stupid wasting time, keep asking same questions over and over. I also knew everything is overpriced but I was really shocked when they said my two pastries were $11. Since I wasn't impressed with both taste and the service today, I don't think I'm going back.

CLICK HERE for more pics



















Pizzetta $4.95
tomato, roasted onion, cheese pastry

I asked like 3 times if this has any cheese, and I thought he said no cheese so I bought it but I was wrong. Like I said, I couldn't hear what he was saying at all. After removing all cheese, I tried it. It didn't have much flavor. (I know I removed cheese but usually pizza / tart still have flavor after removing cheese.) I wish I got money back for this. I didn't enjoy at all.














Almond croissant $5.25
Buttery, crunchy top. Worth $5? Nope.


















Rating: 3.3 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Tarte Tatin Bakery 
9123 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(310) 550-0011

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tarte-tatin-bakery-beverly-hills 

Tarte Tatin on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments