Cafe Dulce - Little Tokyo (7) - Vegas and Food

Apr 8, 2013

Cafe Dulce - Little Tokyo (7)

 

Today, 4/7 was 2 years anniversary at Cafe Dulce.Of course I had to go and get some pastries. I haven't had Cafe Dulce's pastries since October. That's 6 months. I know, it's been so long.
I got blueberry cream cheese donut hole and sweet potato chestnut roti. I also wanted to get dulce latte but since I was using public transportation, I couldn't buy latte. They won't allow it. I also used Scoutmob 50% off deal. I love Scoutmob.

Anyways, happy birthday, Cafe Dulce. By the way, I was here on their 1 year anniversary too. CLICK HERE for pics.

 More pics of Cafe Dulce here: LINK 1, LINK 2, LINK 3, LINK 4, LINK 5, LINK 6


Blueberry cream cheese donut hole + gingersnap cookie crumble $1













sweet potato chestnut roti $3.25













Those were from October, 2012.

Dulce latte













Fruity pebble donut hole $1












This was took with my phone back in October, 2012.









Cafe Dulce
134 Japanese Village Plz. Bldg E
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 346-9910
Mon-Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://cafedulce.co/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-dulce-los-angeles

Café Dulcé on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments