Espresso Cielo - Santa Monica - Vegas and Food

Apr 29, 2013

Espresso Cielo - Santa Monica

 

When I was in the area, I was looking for cafe and I decided to stop by here. When I arrived around 6pm, they didn't have many pastries left so I only got cappuccino. They did have red  velvet cake but I didn't wanna eat high sugar high calorie dessert so I skipped it. The stuff were nice and friendly.


















Cappuccino (6oz) with 1% fat milk $3.95
To me, it seems like failed latte art.  My cappuccino was very light and smooth, also I didn't need to add much sugar, but I must say there are other coffee shops serves better cappuccino.














Espresso Cielo
3101 Main St
 Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 314-9999

Mon-Sun 7 am - 7 pm

http://espressocielo.com/ 

www.yelp.com/biz/espresso-cielo-santa-monica

No comments:
Write comments