The French Press - Santa Barbara - Vegas and Food

Dec 4, 2013

The French Press - Santa Barbara

 

About 2 months ago, I went to Santa Barbara to have lunch. Downtown Santa Barbara is really nice.There were two coffee places I wanted to go in Santa Barbara and this is one of the place.
I liked my drink. I wanna try latte next time.















Verve coffee














Shakerato and cup of  french press (after adding cream and sugar)












My shakerato $3
They shake it. Then pour into the glass. That's why it's called "shakerao".














The French Press
1101 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 963-2721

Mon-Fri 6 am - 7 pm
Sat 7 am - 7 pm
Sun 8 am - 7 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-french-press-santa-barbara

The French Press on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments