Javista Organic Coffee Bar - Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Dec 30, 2013

Javista Organic Coffee Bar - Hollywood

 

My last latte in 2013 was this place, at Javista. Not sure what makes me liking this place, but I love this place. This little coffee bar is cute, friendly stuff, organic but prices are reasonable compared to some other high-end coffee shops in L.A., and they have such a yummy pastries. I got cream puff, I was little worried that it may be too sweet for me, but it wasn't. I loved it.

*I just received the message from Jacista and they said most of their pastries are from Urth caffe.

















Latte: $3.75
My latte was very good, but not the best I've had. Barista did great latte art with nonfat milk. I know it's difficult to do latte art with nonfat milk.













Cream puff $5.95













Creme Brulee looking cream puff was filled with lots of custard and little sea salt caramel. It was pretty big, So good.













Rating : 4.5 / 5
Service: 5 / 5 (No complain!)
Repeat: Yes

Javista Organic Coffee Bar 
6707 Sunset Blvd,
Hollywood, CA 90028

(323) 464-6707

Mon-Sat 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm

http://javistacafe.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/javista-organic-coffee-bar-hollywood

No comments:
Write comments