Yelp OC event - Toy Takeover at Audi Mission Viejo - Vegas and Food

Dec 20, 2013

Yelp OC event - Toy Takeover at Audi Mission Viejo

 

I was invited to OC Yelp elite event as a plus one. It was my first time OC event and it took us 90 minutes to get here. There were photo booth, also costume contest and raffles.

Here are places I've tried:

- Taco Asylum
- Veggie Grill (Vegan Eats)
- Mountain Mike's (Pizza)
- Nekter Juice (Juices)
- Confetti Italian Ice (Frozen Holiday Flavors)
- Tarte Yogurt (Healthy Snackage)
- Hidden House Coffee













It was like soft serve on top of sorbet.













My favorite place, Veggie grill was there!












Hidden House Coffee
















I had to wait in line to get pizza delivered












Tacos were my least favorite food at the event. This one was too greasy, saucy and spicy.














I tried 4 of them. Rich and unique flavors.




















There were lots of freebies and I grabbed these.




















No comments:
Write comments