Urspace - Temple City - Vegas and Food

Dec 3, 2013

Urspace - Temple City

 

Urspace is brand new cafe restaurant in Temple City. It did look little upscale place at first, but once you go inside, it's pretty cool space. I didn't take pics but there are indoor patio area too.
When I was here about a week ago, they were having grand opening special and all the food was 20% off. I'm not sure if they are still doing that promo or not.























Cold jasmine tea


















Jasmine tea $6













Winter espresso $4.75
I asked for easy on sugar, but it was still too sweet so I asked if they can make it again with no sugar, It was still sweet.


















flatbread with truffle, spinach, mushrooms and blue cheese $8













rice and spinach
I tasted spinach, it was flavorful but too salty.













Rating : 3.6 / 5
Service: 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Urspace
9619 Las Tunas Dr
Temple City, CA 91780

 (626) 237-0133

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 11 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/urspace-temple-city

No comments:
Write comments