Hello Kitty cake at Flour + Tea - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Dec 29, 2013

Hello Kitty cake at Flour + Tea - Pasadena

 

Finally, finally I had a chance to visit here! I got here 30 minutes before closing so we couldn't stay long. There were so many yummy looking cakes but I had to try Hello Kitty cake, of course I'm a big Hello Kitty lover. I also tried bread and they were delicious.

When I was taking pics, they told me no photos because some bakers were copying their cakes. But I told them, I'm a food blogger and just wanna blog about it and they said ok. So yeah, if you wanna take pics, you might wanna ask them before you do so.

They were very friendly, we love this place.

















I'm getting this next time.













Hello Kitty Rosewater cake with raspberry filling $5.25
Aww it's too cute to eat!! Unfortunately, it was too dry. It could be because it was made in the morning and I got here at 10pm.
































Cranberry vanilla $2













They gave us this mochi bread for free to try!  They have many different flavors of this mochi bread. If you never had mochi bread before, try it. It's delicious.














Flour + Tea
238 S Arroyo Pkwy #110
Pasadena, CA 91105

(626) 698-1058

Mon-Thu, Sun 9 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 9 am - 11 pm

http://flourandtea.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/flour-tea-pasadena

Flour + Tea on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments