Benihana - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

Jul 9, 2012

Benihana - Beverly Hills

 

Last year, I received birthday offer from Benihana. I got to spend $30 at Benihana. Great. I've never been to Benihana. Why? Because Benihana is an American Japanese chain restaurant. I like Japanese food but I'm not a big fan of Americanized Japanese cuisine. Anyway, I came here for lunch.
Since it was my first time coming here, I didn't know they don't have a table just for one so I had to sit by the teppan with other people. I really didn't like it. I also didn't like the attitude of the host.

















soup and salad













Lunch Boat with salmon $11.25
soup, salad, edamame, sashimi, half california roll, steamed rice, shrimp and vegetable tempura, and salmon.












You get all those food for just under $12 is a good deal in L.A. The food was just average, except sashimi. The fish was really awful and not fresh. I mean I guess people come here for teppan, not for sashimi but still, if they are serving it, it should be fresh.














Fried rice. Our server asked me if I want steamed rice or fried rice so I got chicken fried rice with no chicken. I didn't know until I get check, but they charged me extra $3.75 for fried rice. If it's extra, they need to say so. The taste was fine, they cooked in front of me. That's cool.













Nigiri sushi sampler $8
Same fish as sashimi. I wish I ordered something else. Of course it wasn't good at all. 












Dragon Roll (half, 4pcs) $10
Eel, avocado, crabstick meat, cucumber














Rating : 2.9 / 5
Service: 2.9 / 5
Repeat: No

Benihana
38 N La Cienega Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

(310) 659-1511

Mon-Sun 11:30 am - 2 pm
Mon-Thu 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 5:30 pm - 11 pm
Sun 4:30 pm - 10 pm

http://www.benihana.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/benihana-beverly-hills

 Benihana on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments