Cafe Dulce - Little Tokyo (4) - Vegas and Food

Jul 24, 2012

Cafe Dulce - Little Tokyo (4)

 

Back in January, I finally tried their sandwiches and cakes. I know, I've been here million times and it was my first time trying new items. As always, everything was delicious.

More pics of Cafe Dulce here: LINK 1, LINK 2, LINK 3, LINK 4, LINK 5




















Raspberry tiramisu cake $4.95












Butter coconut S'mores $1.25 and Honey marshmallow with choco ganache $1
I haven't seen them lately, but butter coconut s'mores were REALLY delicious. If you see it, you've got to try it. Oh, and marshmallows are homemade, too.














Sweet potato roti $3.25


















Dulce Latte













Apple Tuna $7.50
Tuna, fuji apple, avocado, tomato, house spicy mayo












menu














donuts, green tea roti, spirulina churro,  green tea brick toast













My photo on LA Times. Yay!




















Cafe Dulce
134 Japanese Village Plz. Bldg E
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 346-9910
Mon-Sun 9 am - 10 pm

http://cafedulce.co/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-dulce-los-angeles

Café Dulcé on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments