Frosted Cupcakery - Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Jul 12, 2012

Frosted Cupcakery - Hollywood

 

I can't remember but I came here for a free cupcake back in October, 2011. Frosted cupcakery offers gluten free cupcakes. They also have ice cream cupcakes and hi-top cupcakes. I'm not really a big fan of cupcakes but I like this place because they have more fun cupcakes. Their ice cream cupcakes are bigger than regular cupcakes (like double size). 

















gluten free pumpkin cream cheese













pumpkin cream cheese
This was my muffin. I enjoyed it. 












chocolate cookies & cream



















Royal white vanilla strawberry ice cream cupcake $4.95













You can't tell from the picture, but it was really big. Unfortunately, the muffin was dry and ice cream was still really frozen. I had to wait like 10 minutes for  ice cream to get soft.












I tried to eat but I couldn't pull out the fork, because it was frozen.













Rating : 3.6 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Frosted Cupcakery 
1200 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
(323) 467-1080

Mon-Sun 11 am - 7 pm

http://www.frostedcupcakery.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/frosted-cupcakery-los-angeles-2

Frosted Cupcakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments