The Pie Hole - Downtown, Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jul 20, 2012

The Pie Hole - Downtown, Los Angeles

 

The Pie Hole,  the pie lover's hang out place in Little Tokyo area. Their pies are around $5.5-$6, it's not cheap. Easily you can spend $15 for two slices of pies. Yeah.. that's crazy. But I guess this is L.A., everything is pricey.




































menu


























mini cobbler $2 with ice cream


















The Meat Pie $6 (plus tax $0.53)
mashed potato, bacon, bone marrow













I had to try this because I saw people on yelp recommended. It was good but the pie dough was too buttery for me. Because they heated up, I could really smell and taste the butter, which I don't like. But otherwise, I enjoyed it.













Crostata $5.50
Chocolate with caramel/ sea salt
Well, lucky me. They gave me this for free. It's like rich sweet gooey brownie on pie dough. This heavy sweet pie will fill you up.














Rating : 3.8 / 5
Service: 4.2 / 5
Repeat: Yes

The Pie Hole
714 Traction Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(213) 537-0115

Tue-Thu, Sun 11 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 11 pm

http://www.thepieholela.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-pie-hole-los-angeles-3

 The Pie Hole on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments