Black Cat Bakery & Cafe - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jul 15, 2012

Black Cat Bakery & Cafe - Los Angeles

 

One of my favorite cafe in the area. I usually come here to get 50% off pastries after 4pm. Their pastries are already good prices (please don't change the prices!) but after 4pm, you can get muffins and scones for under $1.50. Isn't that great? Yeah, that's right, I got all those delicious pastries below for 50% off.  I also like here because every time I come here, the workers are super friendly and nice to me.




















They have sugar free pastries and vegan brownies, and also use agave, wheat, honey, bran, etc, so you don't feel so guilty.













Sua Da $2.75
Vietnamese Iced coffee. It was DELICIOUS.













Lemon & orange scone $2.95













Raspberry white choco pistachio muffin $2.50















Sugar Free Orange honey $2.50













Cranberry Walnut scone $2.99 and Lemon & Orange scone $2.95
I love scones here.













Rating : 4.6 / 5
Service: 5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Black Cat Bakery & Cafe 
519 S Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 932-1500

Mon 7:30 am - 5 pm
Tue-Thu 7:30 am - 7 pm
Fri 7:30 am - 8 pm
Sat 8 am - 8 pm
Sun 8 am - 7 pm

http://www.blackcatla.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/black-cat-bakery-and-cafe-los-angeles

 Black Cat Café and Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments