Grand Opening! Towne Food & Drink - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Jul 13, 2012

Grand Opening! Towne Food & Drink - Downtown

 

Another great place just opened yesterday in Downtown, Los Angeles. I came here for their Red Velvet Twinkie. Unfortunately, it was sold out but I got S'mores donut instead. Of course I wanted to buy more than just one donut, but it was already after dinner and I already had some pies at The Pie Hole, so I decided to get more next time. Their pastries are very similar to Bottega Louie. I can't wait to go back this place.















menu













Banana Cream Twinki. I almost got it but next time. 













S'mores Donut $2.50
Chocolate covered donut with graham cracker crumbles on top, marshmallow inside.












It was so good. Not too sweet and good portion.













Rating : 5 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Towne Food & Drink 
705 W 9th St
Los Angeles, CA 90015

(213) 623-2366

Mon-Thu 7:30 am - 11:30 pm
Fri 7:30 am - 12:30 am
Sat 8 am - 12:30 am
Sun 8 am - 11:30 pm

http://www.towne-la.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/towne-food-and-drink-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments